Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+17
gloswhite
Dunkels King
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Growler
wessy
Cajunboy
rammywhite
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 50]

921Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 12:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Doesn't really reflect well on him that he wouldn't bother to read the manifesto.

It was the worst manifesto of all time but still...
How would he be expected to read it if he wasn't made aware of it's existence and nobody sent him a a copy?

He didn't know there would be a manifesto in a general election? Were talking about Ken Clarke not Jared o mara.

922Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 12:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Doesn't really reflect well on him that he wouldn't bother to read the manifesto.

It was the worst manifesto of all time but still...

Can you argue with his point though? Why should the Brexit policy it communicated be taken seriously when so many of its other policies have been reversed/ignored.

None of the policies were really going to be enacted as soon as it became clear that this would be a minority gov. That's politics. 

If he doesn't feel he represents the Tory party he should resign from the party. Id welcome more independents in the house anyway so I hope he does.

923Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 13:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:If we knew about it and had the option to read it, safe to say Ken did Lust.
Then why did he write "I have never seen this document" then?

924Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 13:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Its very clear in my mind what I voted for, and why. No point talking to you or other remainers about it, as you have made your own minds up from day 1, and have worn blinkers ever since.
Mate I have no doubt that you and every other Brexiteer is very clear in their mind what they voted for and I am not questioning your or their integrity. 
What I am questioning is what it is that you voted for as some people voted to Leave in order to stay in the Single Market and Customs Union and some people also voted the same way on the understanding that the opposite was the case.

The referendum question was about leaving the EU and can not be construed as meaning "Also leaving the Single Market & Customs Union" as the Leave campaign made a big deal of the benefits of staying in both and half of the Leave voters did so believing that our trade deals and borders would not be changed because that's what they were promised. See post 886 for confirmation.

Out of interest, would you mind sharing which Brexit you voted for?

925Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 14:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I voted to leave nothing else just leave no deals no money given away just leave and watch the whole rest collapse.

926Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 14:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck the gov't although i'm a tory i won't vote for this lot next time fucking scum.

927Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 14:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Labour are even bigger scumbags so where does that leave the pissed off tory voter?

928Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 15:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Its very clear in my mind what I voted for, and why. No point talking to you or other remainers about it, as you have made your own minds up from day 1, and have worn blinkers ever since.
Mate I have no doubt that you and every other Brexiteer is very clear in their mind what they voted for and I am not questioning your or their integrity. 
What I am questioning is what it is that you voted for as some people voted to Leave in order to stay in the Single Market and Customs Union and some people also voted the same way on the understanding that the opposite was the case.

The referendum question was about leaving the EU and can not be construed as meaning "Also leaving the Single Market & Customs Union" as the Leave campaign made a big deal of the benefits of staying in both and half of the Leave voters did so believing that our trade deals and borders would not be changed because that's what they were promised. See post 886 for confirmation.

I know I repeat myself a lot but you've posted this quite a few times now.

929Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 15:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gerry Taggart's header clearly crossed the line, it's a fooking outrage!

930Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 17:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I know I repeat myself a lot but you've posted this quite a few times now.
Merely providing context for the question which I haven't asked before. AD has said which Brexit he voted for and I'm hoping Glos will do the same. My mate who exports machinery voted for the other Brexit and is mightily pissed off he isn't going to get it.

931Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 17:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Labour are even bigger scumbags so where does that leave the pissed off tory voter?
Lots of Labour voters are also pissed off with their party's role in this fiasco so I guess the question is whether or not anybody is electable? Personally I don't think they are because instead of taking responsibility and dealing with the reality of the situation all sides seem to be playing stupid power games.

932Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 17:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

May is obsessed with avoiding a split in the Tory party hence her pandering to the brexit loons and Corbyn is coming close to spliting the Labour party by refusing to back a second referendum. Corbyn is just as keen on brexit as May albeit a slightly softer version.

933Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 17:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Gerry Taggart's header clearly crossed the line, it's a fooking outrage!

Might as well rename Bolton Nuts to The Brexit Forum!

934Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 18:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fear there might be some Labour haters on here. Shocked

935Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Feb 15 2019, 18:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Some of them probably think that is a documentary.

936Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Feb 16 2019, 00:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

937Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Feb 16 2019, 00:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

938Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Feb 16 2019, 08:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Man complains about alleged abuse by going on a 10 minute rant which consists of nothing but abuse of people who voted remain. Rolling Eyes

He never actually manages to support his reasons for voting to leave the EU with any actual evidence or facts though. So a pretty typical brexit fan really.

939Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Feb 16 2019, 09:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I often wondered if Pat Condell is a member of the IRA. OK he's a stand up comedian so you can't take everything he says at face value, but at the end of the day he is a (another) foreigner who spends a lot of his time espousing the benefits of Brexit and playing to the prejudices of English nationalists.
Perhaps it's he's just doing his bit for the IRA to finally f*** over the country he hates?

940Brexit negotiations - Page 47 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Feb 16 2019, 09:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes but which version of brexit did he vote for lusty?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum