Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nigerian Scouting thread.

+21
kennster
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
WhiteBic
Fanny Fluffer BWFC
BoltonTillIDie
mark leach
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
largehat
Mo
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
Nigerianbolton
gloswhite
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 37]

41Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Mar 01 2012, 14:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, Check your personal messages. I have left you the secret code.

42Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Mar 02 2012, 11:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just received a PM from Brother Dar reporting that there has been some problem at the bank regarding his wages and they are not willing to release funds to him at the present time. I am hoping the political situation in Nigeria is not the cause of the problem!

We can only wish good luck for President Jonathan and hope the situation is soon rectified.

43Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Mar 02 2012, 15:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't think I've ever read such a surreal thread before Shocked

44Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Mar 07 2012, 19:38

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

just to make things clear to ya'll..... I got the money for my February wages from mr fontayne, and am very grateful f or it...
Already started working on March's report. would send them in as soon as they are already.
thanks for being with me.

45Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Mar 07 2012, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our pleasure, you are an inspiration to us all.

46Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Mar 07 2012, 21:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, I am really pleased that Mr Fontayne came through for you. Mr Wakefield will be just as reliable.

47Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Mar 07 2012, 23:21

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is that, The, Mr Wakefield, the man, who bought Mr Sweeney Todds famous Pie Recipe and is now the richest man in Yorkshire.

If so Dar you'll be on a winner with him...just don't let him cut your hair.

48Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Mar 07 2012, 23:27

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Or lick your bollock's, that would be wrong.

49Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Mar 08 2012, 15:26

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

hUH !!!!

50Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Mar 11 2012, 07:18

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

Four already prepared reports on tha way.....
What a week its been .

51Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Mar 11 2012, 20:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Dar, looking forward to the reports. I have no doubt you will unearth some real gems.

52Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Mar 11 2012, 23:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I doubt Swagger D's bollocks are in any danger, Magoo.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

53Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 12 2012, 10:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As long as Dar avoids the north of the country then he should be alright.

54Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Mar 16 2012, 10:43

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

BOLTON NUTS Scouting Roundup 1

The month of march had always seem to be promising long before is arrival, this is due to the fact that there are enough students back in the school and, after spending the first month in the session to settle well in the school, most students were now prepared to face the challenges the schwas going to be throwing at them. As the academics scheme commences so also is the extracurricular/ leisure activities. One which does concerns us most is the part that deals with sporting, especially SOCCER. Enough boys in the school were eager to showcase there skills when it comes to the game, this is due to the fact that competition would be fast approachn in the nearest month, and all this boys would want to represent either their halls/department/faculty or even tak it to the highest level of representing the school in a competition.

My first trip on scouting in the month was to one Hall I’ve been to in recent times, The Tedder Hall. This Hall has already started competition involving floors in the Hall. I was at a match which featured different halls playing together with 4 boys selected by each sides as a team, even though they had more players outside the pitch to bring in should in case they need to. I took my time in watching the boys play together, but it occurred to me like the real skilled players were not fixed to play at the particular time, as i had problem fishing out good talents from them. I was actually patient enough to wait to see the best of them all, who was a fresh student in the school, a student of Chemistry department. He was good in passing the ball around in the middle of the pitch and assisting his teammates in getting to opress the opposition on different occasions. The name of the chap is Dotun
More matches were fixed ahead of time, i’ll try my best to attend this games as long as i am not busy at the time scheduled for em to take place.
Spot the short guy in a southafrican jersey, who spends more time with the ball ::::::

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/-gGLEJZZq1o

BOLTON NUTS Scouting Roundup 2

Keeping myself on my toes for the next report, i had been informed that the Head Coach of the Zik Hall football team where i reside, was taking out willing boys in the hall to screen and make a team out of them. This was due to the fact that the Hall was to prepare a very strong and reliable team ahead of the competitions fast approaching in abt two months time. I don’t know if you an still remember some of my old reports. The Zik Hall coach was the guy who was got victorious with the Petroleum Engineering students when the Technology Faculty competition was on. I bet he is getting well known with is coaching skills and has been assigned a job in my Hall. You never can tell, he might just be the next chelsea coach, if Abrahamovic plays his cards right.

I woke up early with the team in the morning and even took part in their jugging session. I was actually happy and proud about one thing, which was seeing K-leb making it into the Zik Team, another player who had featured once in my reports was Jibola, who played in the Tech competition then. There was no doubt about the fact that both K-leb and Jibola were the best player who falls at the required age range on the pitch. They were good when it comes to response to their coach, moved the ball well, and K-leb especially looks more like he has added to his stamina, and his confidence was there whenever he was with the ball. However more players would be given the chance to try their best for the team and the coach would be the one to decide their fate. I would actually attend more training sessions as the coach is a good friend of mine in the Faculty of Tech.

Spot Kleb who goes down in a black shot, but still tries his best in passing the ball to the guy in light blue shot.
The guy in the blue shot is Jibola. Pls watch as they both moved the ball durring the training session.

Video: https://youtu.be/Knt-j51It8c

more reports to come shortly !!!

55Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Mar 16 2012, 11:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nigerianbolton wrote:BOLTON NUTS Scouting Roundup 1

I bet he is getting well known with is coaching skills and has been assigned a job in my Hall. You never can tell, he might just be the next chelsea coach, if Abrahamovic plays his cards right.

Tell the coach not to trust Abramovich, he comes across as a shifty sort of shyster. It would be better if he came to Bolton because Owen Coyle needs all the help he can get.

Mr Wakefield has just telephoned to say he is very pleased with your endeavours so far.

Henry is currently playing the role of Widow Twankey in a production of Aladdin on Broadmoor and he has asked if he can sort your wages out in full at the end of the month rather than pay you in dribs and drabs ?

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 2qi7mo5
Henry Wakefield in Panto.

56Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Mar 16 2012, 18:39

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

BOLTON NUTS Scouting Roundup 3

Just like i did last month, when i showed up for a club’s training session, i had the opportunity to do so this month again, a different local team was going to be coming to the school to use the pitch for training against their weekend match, they were to have two training sessions along the week, i was at the first, and was able to watch the players train all together. Like most teams do have, this team constituted of both old and young footballers. At first, it was hard figuring out the young and vibrant footballers, as they were not allowed to come out and exhibit their skills at the start of the training session. As they were allowed to do so, i was able to spot 2 exciting footballers from the team, one is a deffender while the other was a striker. It was easy for their coach figure out i had an intention of seeking info about his players, and so told me immediately that all his youngsters were tied with contract, and i should not go about unsettling them by telling them I’m a scout from Bolton. He made it clear that i can’t go on seeking more info about his players without first meeting the sponsor of the team. I wasn’t allowed to go about asking questions, but i still hide in a corner and took a good clip of the players playing.

Video: https://youtu.be/hXqrPWuTCcE

BOLTON NUTS Scouting Roundup 4

A planned match between the students of the department of Dentistry and Anatomy, was to take place in about 2 weeks time. A friend in the department of Dentistry told me to come to their training camp on a Friday evening to check out the talents they’ve got. When i got there, i was pretty impressed with the fact that most of the students were young, and skillful. I watched from fitness training up to the team selecting themselves to play against each other. There were enough players on the pitch, but all had the problem of the final touch with the ball. What i saw however made me realize that this players if well groomed will live to be a world beater.
The one player i saw in the team who seemed to be better of all was Taiwo, who as he plays would be described as an attacking midfielder/forward. He made runs and distributed the ball well to his mates. One aspect of him that i like is the fact that he doesn’t shy away from tackles and even when brought down, he still force himself up and play on. He is such an exciting player, and i promise to be there whenever the match is going to take place.

Taiwo wearing a kaki shot folding his top.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_9xCt2F_gE&feature=youtu.be

57Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 19 2012, 17:54

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

4 sets of reports about to roll in again .................
keep an eye on here.

58Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 19 2012, 18:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eyes down for a full house. It's looking like quite a lucrative month for you Brother Dar. Will you be including any further musical tuneful melodies ?

59Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 19 2012, 18:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What about interviews and/or backgrounds/aspirations of the players, or is this too soon in your plans?

60Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 19 2012, 18:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good idea, Gloswhite. I think the problem for Brother Dar is that some of the boys he is looking to groom are under contract.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum