Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nigerian Scouting thread.

+21
kennster
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
WhiteBic
Fanny Fluffer BWFC
BoltonTillIDie
mark leach
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
largehat
Mo
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
Nigerianbolton
gloswhite
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 37]

61Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Mar 20 2012, 10:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Groom?

62Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Mar 30 2012, 18:45

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

Prior to the fact that i have been facing some network dificulties whenever i try to upload the video clips, i'll be posting four more reports to round up the month of march. The videoclips, i would try ASAP to get them on. As for the four reports, they should role in before the month ends. Which means it'll be done lately tonight.

thanks

63Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Mar 30 2012, 20:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Excellent news Brother Dar. I was beginning to get concerned as to your welfare. I have given Mr Wakefield the heads up and he has informed me that if you can get your reports posted on here before Sunday morning then he can pay you in full but he is heavily involved in organising the Preston Guild and will be incommunicado from Sunday 1st April until Saturday 14th April.

If you would prefer it I can arrange for you to be paid tomorrow for your reports so far and any subsequent reports can be included in your April pay packet ?

I have managed to secure a sponsor for April for you and he is happy to pay double bubble if you wish to leave the rest of your reports until April ?

64Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Mar 30 2012, 21:49

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

its okay then !! I'll do the rest for Aprill, You can go on and arrange the funds for tomorrow

65Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Mar 30 2012, 22:22

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just a word of warning Dar, don't let him try and fob you off with a part share in Rangers FC.

66Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Apr 01 2012, 10:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, I have spoken to Mr Wakefield and he has informed me that your wages will be ready for collection tomorrow.

Your sponsor for April is Ian Crossley of Crossley, Spills and Mash fame. Mr Crossley used to be the lead singer with Mr Creosote and the Boneshakers.

Last year he incurred the wrath of Uncle Bob Mugabe when he performed a concert in Zimbabwe in aid of Stonewall. He was detained by the authorities and thrown into jail and it made headlines around the world.

He was deported from Zimbabwe and now lives a sedate life in Wombwell, South Yorkshire. He has been a Wanderer throughout his adult life and he looks forward to your reports.
Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 33ubgwo

Mr Crossley incarcerated in Harare Prison in 2011.

67Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Apr 04 2012, 06:34

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

this is to notify all my followers on Burndenaces that i recently have received my wages for last month, special thanks to Mr Henry Wakefield for being my sponsor for the month, also to Reebok Trotter for all is support and trust in me.
Reports for the month of April will roll in as soon as possible, already have four on the table, and i could be adding to that as there might be footballing activities around me this present week. So this easter alone, there could be a turbosupply of scouting reports .
Thanks again Guys !!

68Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nigerianbolton wrote:this is to notify all my followers on Burndenaces that i recently have received my wages for last month, special thanks to Mr Henry Wakefield for being my sponsor for the month, also to Reebok Trotter for all is support and trust in me.
Reports for the month of April will roll in as soon as possible, already have four on the table, and i could be adding to that as there might be footballing activities around me this present week. So this easter alone, there could be a turbosupply of scouting reports .
Thanks again Guys !!

I'm sure they will be happy to hear that Dar - but this is Bolton Nuts!

Keep up the good work though as you have plenty of supporters following your work on here.

69Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Apr 05 2012, 05:40

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

oh! Sorry, i made a bloody mistake, its Bolton Nuts i meant . Brainographical error man

70Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Apr 13 2012, 21:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, I have just got got back from a ten day break in Guacamole. Mr Crosby is on tour at the end of the month with the Wheeltappers and Shunters so try and get your reports in before the 1st May so that he can sort out your wages.

Any word on the political situation in Nigeria ?

71Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Apr 16 2012, 19:59

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

all is well RT
i was down with malaria recently, but am getting beter and hope to get back to work as soon as possible.
thanks

72Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Apr 16 2012, 20:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

get on with it you slacker.

73Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Apr 16 2012, 22:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar I have made a quick call to NHS direct and having spoken to Nurse Ratched she has suggested that you get a prescription for Quinine tablets ASAP.

74Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Apr 16 2012, 23:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Is he going to die if he doesn't get help soon.

75Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Apr 16 2012, 23:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo, I am struggling for a sponsor for May. If you get a good month financially in April, how about sponsoring our African cousin ?

76Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Apr 16 2012, 23:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I would find it an honour, Basmati , or long grain, or brown, let me no.

77Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Apr 16 2012, 23:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I can't secure a sponsor for May then I will send you a PM.

78Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Apr 17 2012, 20:41

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

darequam am hoping for good health from the malaria sickniss. Am been try to email to you for weeks but get no reply from you.

79Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Apr 22 2012, 19:11

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

In addition to the four reports i promised at the end of march, i would be sending in 10 reports between now and tomorrow to round up the month of April. Sorry for not being available after a long while, am back now and ready to keep working. The 10 reports rounds up this month, meaning all other paroles will further on may.
Thanks..............

80Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Apr 22 2012, 20:08

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Dar am sent you email but not get any reply. Am also show like you spotted by scouts but am explain to sluffy am not the scout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum