Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nigerian Scouting thread.

+21
kennster
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
WhiteBic
Fanny Fluffer BWFC
BoltonTillIDie
mark leach
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
largehat
Mo
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
Nigerianbolton
gloswhite
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 37]

381Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Feb 06 2013, 18:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

P.S. It's the upcoming soccer trials in Europe post. Just below your Nigerian post.

382Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Feb 06 2013, 19:19

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

No No No !!!
i don't know any 'father John' , In fact the only John i know is John the Baptist centuries back.

pls be all careful with Fraudstars like him.

383Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Feb 06 2013, 19:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nigerianbolton wrote:No No No !!!
i don't know any 'father John' , In fact the only John i know is John the Baptist centuries back.

pls be all careful with Fraudstars like him.

Do you think Father John could be up to no good?

384Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Feb 06 2013, 19:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, The management at Bolton Nuts asked Father John to submit a photograph as proof of his identity and this is what he sent. Do you know this man?

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 2uop2lv

385Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Feb 06 2013, 19:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, A further update. Father John is calling himself soccertrial on our site. He has been asked to prove that he is a genuine Bishop by posting a picture of himself wearing his ceremonial robes. We can only but await his response.

386Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Feb 06 2013, 20:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The management have received two photos from Father John. He claims to be the Bishop of Barotseland, a place I have never heard of. In one photo he is wearing traditional robes. I have never seen clothing like this when I have visited Scotland in the past. Is it a new craze ?

I am not convinced that it is the same person in all 3 pictures. I might give Ventress a ring to see if he can shed any light on the authenticity of the good father.

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Vnfmgy
Father John...Bishop of Barotseland.

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 5n9q9f

387Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Feb 07 2013, 14:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, Mr Gelmet has returned from his fact finding mission and is pleased to inform you that your wages have now been deposited as per your instructions.
Mr Gelmet has informed me that he believes Bishop John is indeed a fraudster because on one of his photos he calls himself Dr John. According to Mr G, there are few human beings, if any, who can combine the duties of a Bishop and a Doctor at the same time, plus the Church would take a dim view of one of their flock describing himself as an agent. Acting in any other way, other than as an agent of God, would be a severe breach of his pastoral duties.

Dib Dib.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Thu Feb 07 2013, 20:36; edited 1 time in total

388Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Feb 07 2013, 18:22

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Was try to warn you for long time this infomation is false. Do not be send money becase this guy and is pictures is fake for sure.

389Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Feb 07 2013, 19:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo, thanks for the warning. It's a good job that someone is on the ball.

Brother Dar, I have just finalised arrangements for your February scouting endeavours and am pleased to announce that your February sponsor is Mr Tristram Shandy, the owner of the Shandy Bass Holiday Camp at Plankton-on-Sea in Essex. Mr Shandy is a keen football fan and has always taken an interest in Wanderers affairs since he appeared in a stage production of The Naked Civil Servant at the Octagon Theatre in Bolton in the seventies. He has offered to pay for four tantalising reports and I have thanked him for his generosity and turpitude.

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 16as7wx

390Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Feb 15 2013, 01:21

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

hi guys , this is to inform u all that i have received my january wages, sorry this is coming late, i was actually caught up with some tense school activities. A big thanks once again to RT and Mr Gelmet who did all that could be done to ensure i was settled.
Also, the february reports are already at the stage of compilation, they would be in as soon as its done,.
Thank u

391Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Feb 28 2013, 02:26

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

Reports for february are ready to roll in, expect it in the next 48 hours

392Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Feb 28 2013, 21:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, By all means submit your reports but I must inform you that I am having doubts about your latest sponsor. I have been unable to contact him since my initial introduction via Mr Gelmet. Mr Shandy's phone number seems to be unobtainable and he stopped tweeting in December. I contacted the Met Office where he is shown as a person of interest and they informed me that the authorities visited Mr Shandy's crib in December while he was on a Caribbean cruise and were seen leaving his house with his computers and some brown paper bags. Since then, nobody has seen hide nor hair of him. The local press have put out feelers, asking, ' Where's Tristram ?' but it's as if he has disappeared off the face of the earth.

I spoke today with Mr Gelmet who has said he will keep an eye out for him but I am not holding my breath. I'm thinking it might be better if I put the word out that Shandy has gone AWOL and that we are looking for a new sponsor.

393Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 09:46

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

Report 1

Back from lagos and into the school, my days of going to the national stadium to pick on good footballers was cut short. Not being too much of a problem to adapt into the new system, since i started my scouting activities from inside the school. Though it took time to settle in and get started for the new academic calender, it was not very long before i got to see boys playing the game soccer.
Took the first scouting session in my hall on a Friday evening. The boys were settled after a full week with different activities, and instead of going out clubing like some peeps normally do, they organised themselves and played a 4 aside game. I got to the spot after some minutes and took time to enjoy the entertainment offered to people with no cost. Minutes later, i observed a player named Abu Kareem, though a new student in the hall, but he played well enough to show he could turn out to be a good footballer. Kareem played from the wings, however, its not easy to judge his original position in a 4 aside game as all 4 were mobile on the pitch.
Video; https://youtu.be/dGliqaqvx9k
Check out the guy in a yellow jersey.

Report 2

One might have missed the games played in the national stadium because of the proffessionality shown by the different players there, but also in the school, i noticed that the footballers are much more expressive when it comes to exhibition of their skills. The reason for this might play down to the fact that they are use to each other and most times wouldnt like to hurt themselves when playing together. Where as, in the street or stadium of lagos, dangerous tackles fly in to ensure them u don’t degrade them with any funny skills u have.
Akinde, Jubril and Dapson were great in todays scouting work, taken from tedder where boys are known to display enuf footballing tricks and entertain their colleagues watching them. It was a fast and interesting game, jubril on one side while dapo and Akinde were on the other end. Jubril in white made series of run ins to enter and scatter his opposition’s deffence and so also was Dapo who was always connecting with Akinde on the wings. A fast and interesting peice of football, take a look in.
Video: https://youtu.be/ck5_Yc-NgZM

Report 3

I was at the school pitch to check on those boys playing together but to my surprise few were there, but later saw a particular set training together. I could see old players were trying to share their footballing experience with the younger ones on the pitch. To my surprise, I saw segun, who has featured in my previous reports. They played well together, and segun showed once again hw skilful he is when it comes to footballing. Later they changed the game into a set match and played together. I took my time to study the rest of the players, though most of them were average, but played good football. It was more of a team performance that they were trying to cultivate and not letting the play be on individuals.
Video:
https://youtu.be/cM9Kq5a5gQw

Report 4

The following day, there was another cracker of football show at my own hall to be specific. Never particulary planned on going there, but was passing by when it caught my attention. The great show they were putting out in that space. These guys were red hot. In a single team, I found Bola , Sola and Toheeb who connected well with each other ot dominate the game. Toheeb played at the back while sola and bola were on the offensive. Not only that they played good football individualy, but they also played well as a team. Bola in a red jersey while Sola In a black shot with no top and toheeb in a black top with white short. Watch as the 3 gave it there best in the game here.

Video: https://youtu.be/NidyMQMpYdI

Report 5

On a Saturday morning, I decided to go check footballers at the School Complex pitch and see if there is any main baller there. Off course there were boys on the pitch playing football, but, the question is were they what I needed . They were playing a set game(knock out on conceding). I sat gently to watch them all play together as different set of boys replaced the outgoing ones, the game was entertaining not really cause of the football skills but because of the humor integrated while the boys played together. However, I was able to spot Sunday, who as a result of his defending prowess at the back helped his team survive many other teams as he was fast in clearing any threat and even when going forward, tracks back quickly and distribute good passes while maintaining his stands.

Video: https://youtu.be/Tf_8NGvdeXQ

394Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 10:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some decent stuff there Bro Dar. Bola, Sola and Toheeb sound like a tasty trio. I called into Ashfordly Police station this morning and spoke to Sgt Craddock but he told me that the search for Shandy had gone flat.

I am having a business lunch with Bolton Chamber of Commerce at the Rocket in Breightmet later today and hopefully I will be able to secure a new sponsor before teatime.

395Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 10:43

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

high hopes on u securing it Boss

396Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 10:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry. I will make them an offer they can't refuse.

397Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 17:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good news Brother Dar, the meeting was an unequivocal success. I have secured you a sponsor for your February reports in place of the awol Mr Shandy. I am just waiting for him to e-mail me a profile picture and I will post his resume on here.

398Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 20:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good news on the sponsorship front. After plying him with enough gin and tonics to paralyze Oliver Reed I have managed to secure the services of Charlie Cairoli. Charlie is the chairman of the Blackpool Variety Club and a lifelong member of the Dornford Yates Appreciation Society. A passionate Wanderer, Charlie also works as a volunteer on matchdays at the Citizens Advice Bureau at Middlebrook. I have forwarded the video footage from Brother Dar to Mr Cairoli and he has given me his word that he will stump up for footage as soon as he is sober enough to go to the bank.

Please excuse the photo because it was taken after a particular heavy session at the optics.

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 29qcupd

399Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Mar 05 2013, 14:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, I have a bit of bad news to report. Mr Cairoli was rushed to Stoke Mandeville hospital earlier today suffering from nausea, vomiting and a bad case of the squitters. I have spoken to the consultant, Doctor Chatterjee, who has diagnosed a bad case of gout. They are keeping him in overnight for observations. I had planned to visit him this evening to tap him up for the cash but there is an urgent matter of football taking place this evening at the Reebok so I will call and see him tomorrow morning.

400Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Mar 06 2013, 12:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I called into Stoke Mandeville this morning to discover that Mr Cairoli had signed himself out to attend a Fondue party at Clarence House. I have telephoned him and he has confirmed that he will be calling into the Post Office this afternoon to cash in his giro and he will deposit Brother Dars wages at the same time.

He has stated that he has only seen four of the reports because Report 4 of 5 is not available for perusal for some reason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum