Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nigerian Scouting thread.

+21
kennster
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
WhiteBic
Fanny Fluffer BWFC
BoltonTillIDie
mark leach
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
largehat
Mo
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
Nigerianbolton
gloswhite
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 37]

541Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Sep 24 2013, 11:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The deed is done. Alf has fallen out with me but as I explained to him, there are not many people with a Church named after them. I am informed the Church will be up and running and fully functional within a month so let's wait and see how things develop before we start casting aspersions.

542Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Sep 24 2013, 11:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you based in the UK Mo? I only ask because the World Pairs Scrabble Championship takes place next week in Scarborough. Do you play Scrabble? If so, would you be interested in partnering up with me. The first prize is £10,000 and we could split it 50/50 if we win.

543Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Sep 24 2013, 12:55

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Yes am live in UK and no am not play scramble. I do not wish to play with you or working as scout also Becase you are a vert foolish person.

Why you don't just throw all your money in the river?

544Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Sep 24 2013, 18:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo wrote:Yes am live in UK and no am not play scramble. I do not wish to play with you or working as scout also Becase you are a vert foolish person.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

545Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Sep 24 2013, 19:53

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Well am not the stupid one becase I don't give all my money to the crooks.

546Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Sep 24 2013, 20:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who said I gave away ALL my money? Why only today, I received an e-mail from another Pastor seeking my financial assistance to spread the gospel. I have responded by saying that I am already sponsoring one Church project but I will be in touch once the project is completed.

Subject: fellowship
Date: Tues, 24 Sep 2013 11:14:57 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Reebok Trotter,
in Christ I greet you in the precious name of Jesus. I praise God that He has
privileged me to send this email to you for your kind co-operation to
spread the Gospel and save the perishing soul.
You do not know me, but it has happened for me to find your e-mail
address on the internet. Please for give me for my intrusion like this. I
am Pastor. Robert Ebagum. God blessed me with two sons and one
daughter. I have been doing God’s work for the last seven years. We live in a
slum area, in a rented hut. My Church people are very Poor. They can
not support me for a month. I have many needs in the ministry to spread
the Gospel. I have no-support from any where. I have been doing the
Gospel work by faith I am in need of a monthly support to do the ministry.
In this regard I request you to help me a s Lord enables you. I will be
ever grateful to you. I sincerely pray for your good health. Please
remember me in your regular prayers. If possible please come to Nigeria
share the Gospel with our people here. I await your kind reply prayerfully
and hopefully.
Sincerely your brother in Christ.
Pastor. Robert Ebagum

547Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Sep 24 2013, 20:10

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Another crook to fool you. His proberly got your email from the other crook who is now laugh strongly with your stupidaty.
I will advice you to ignore emails askingfor money from peoples you have never seen before

Send email to you friend ventrass and he will be given you the same advise.

548Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Sep 25 2013, 21:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just got off the phone with Pastor Graves and I have great news to report. The new church is coming on far quicker than expected and is likely to be completed by the 7th October at the latest.

For his charitable work, Pastor Graves has been awarded with a doctorate by the University of Maputo and has also been made a Freeman of the city. He received his award this afternoon and has sent me a photograph of his ceremonial inauguration. I'm glad I had faith in him when others doubted his credibility.

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 5xihxd
Robin Graves..Doctorate of Scientology

549Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Sep 25 2013, 21:55

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Ha. You are even a bigger fool than I was first thinkin Becase if you open your eye and look carfully then you fan see isnot the same guy. What has you friend ventrass say about you foolish behaviors.

550Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Sep 25 2013, 22:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo wrote: What has you friend ventrass  say.
He strongly advised me not to partner you in Scramble.(sic)

551Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Sep 26 2013, 15:23

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Ave got some good infomation to dispoint you. I ave never herd of moputo bit if. You are looking on google you can see is not in Nigeria and is acutely in Mozambique. How are the poeple in moputo knowing about robin graves?

552Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Sep 26 2013, 17:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo wrote: How are the poeple in moputo knowing about robin graves?
Perhaps it's an act of necessity? They may be so desperately poor that they sell what they find to feed themselves.

553Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Sep 26 2013, 17:36

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

I am not understand your answer.

554Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Sep 26 2013, 17:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo wrote:I am not understand your answer.
There could be a number of factors. Abject poverty ? Starvation ? Poor quality of life ?

Think about it. A gold ring or a family heirloom could fetch enough money to feed a family for a week. It's illegal and immoral but when people are desperate they will go to extraordinary lengths, however unpalatable it may seem.

555Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Sep 26 2013, 17:49

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

I am still not understand what you tall about? What am say to you is that Mozambique and Nigeria is long way from each other maybe 3,000 miles so WHY are the Maputo poeple. Worships a crook from Nigeria?

556Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Sep 26 2013, 18:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo wrote:I still do not understand what you are talking about?  What I am saying to you is that Mozambique and Nigeria are a long way apart, maybe 3,000 miles, so WHY are the Maputo people worshipping a crook from Nigeria?
Perhaps it might be because he is a GENUINE Pastor. The good people of Maputo are hardly bloody likely to give the freedom of the City to a bloody shyster,now are they?

557Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Sep 26 2013, 18:40

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Mo wrote:I still do  not understand what you are talking about?  What I am saying to you is that Mozambique and Nigeria are a long way apart, maybe 3,000 miles, so WHY are the Maputo people worshipping a crook from Nigeria?
Perhaps it might be because he is a GENUINE Pastor. The good people of Maputo are hardly bloody likely to give the freedom of the City to a bloody shyster,now are they?
Or maybe they is also foolish like you.

558Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Sep 26 2013, 19:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alright numbnuts, I'm going to prove to you once and for all that the church project and the Pastor are both bona fide. I have just got off the phone with the Pastor who informed me that Church rules in Nigeria prevent benefactors from having the church named after them. It has to have a spiritual context with some religious meaning so on that basis I have requested that it be named The Church Of The Holy Cow, ( It reminds me of you because that is what I think everytime I read your posts.)

The Pastor has booked the signwriters for tomorrow and I have sent him a prototype draft ( attached ) of what I think the sign should look like. If you can think of a better name then please let me know because I am happy to accommodate you providing your name and drawing is original. You will need to get your suggestion and draft to me tonight because the sign is going up in the morning.

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 104g5qx

559Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Sep 26 2013, 19:40

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

If you cannot put you name for church then just call it foolish person church then everbody is know is you church.

560Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 28 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Thu Sep 26 2013, 19:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My grammer is crap, but you take the biskit Mo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum