Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the cock of the nuts ?

+23
Keegan
Leeds_Trotter
WhiteBic
Norpig
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
summercummings
Triumph
Lyric Todkill
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Cock of the nuts .

Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap6%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap5%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 180

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 19:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who's the hardest on the site ?

One to one, who do you least want to fight.

Who's tasty and who' s not.

Who's the Rocky and who's the chicken !!

2Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BDP is clearly all talk. Same goes for Michael Bolton.

I'm going for Hipster.

3Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 19:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott voted for himself, what a ponce.

4Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 19:51

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

me...

5Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 19:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can have three votes, just vote one for now.

6Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 19:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel hides behind his girlfriend in Scotts so he can't win.

7Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 19:55

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

magoo

dead hard

end of thread

8Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:01

Why isn't there an option for the Cock?

9Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:04

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:Why isn't there an option for the Cock?

As I have said before, I would gladly knock you into the middle of next week

Anyway, aren't you chicken, not cock?

10Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm the cock so i voted for me.

I'm not to sure now though looking at the votes so far ?

Leeds because he is a nutter.

And Norpig because, where there's no sense there's no feeling!!!

11Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who the feck has voted for sluffy?? I'd batter him all day long.

12Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:07

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who the feck has voted for sluffy?? I'd batter him all day long.

at least noone has voted for our Chris

13Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:09

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Never had a fight in my life so does that make me a chicken? on the other hand there is only one person that scares me and that the Missus.

14Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:09

i once beat reebok rebel at arm-wrestling!

15Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Never had a fight in my life so does that make me a chicken? on the other hand there is only one person that scares me and that the Missus.

That makes you soft.Very Happy

16Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you can't make a decision, put Rocky on and use the eye of the Tiger.

17Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:15

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

This site is mental Very Happy

I'd have to say Bernard Dennis Park, Lyric Todkill & Natasha come across as the sort of people you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. I'm sure they're great people in reality though!

18Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I take it bwfc71 is as soft as shit Laughing

19Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:16

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

summercummings wrote:This site is mental Very Happy

I'd have to say Bernard Dennis Park, Lyric Todkill & Natasha come across as the sort of people you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. I'm sure they're great people in reality though!

How very trusting of you

20Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think people have misunderstood this, It's who's hard not who's a "cock"

That must be why i have 8 votes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum