Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the cock of the nuts ?

+23
Keegan
Leeds_Trotter
WhiteBic
Norpig
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
summercummings
Triumph
Lyric Todkill
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Cock of the nuts .

Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 180

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think people have misunderstood this, It's who's hard not who's a "cock"

That must be why i have 8 votes.

Laughing

22Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 21:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've got a black belt in origami, so stick that in your pipes.

23Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 21:34

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If Mich does'nt get more votes theres going to be a few suitcases being filled.

24Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 21:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:If Mich does'nt get more votes theres going to be a few suitcases being filled.

He might end up being in one.

25Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 21:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Without question it's me.

26Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 22:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:I take it bwfc71 is as soft as shit Laughing

Not soft as shit - but at least i turned up to fights which Bernard chickened out of!!!

Anyway its a braver person to admit being a pacifist then a dickhead tough numbnuts!

27Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 22:24

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted for other...

28Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 22:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I take it bwfc71 is as soft as shit Laughing

Not soft as shit - but at least i turned up to fights which Bernard chickened out of!!!

Anyway its a braver person to admit being a pacifist then a dickhead tough numbnuts!

Can we here more on this subject please ?

Think of the new posters Very Happy

29Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 23:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yawn!!!! this character of being ex-army tough as old boots numkbskull of yours is just so plainly boring and most definitely from the 70's era rather than "all in it together" 2010's era!!!

Just grow up and more importantly stop being a pathetic juvenile!

30Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 23:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Yawn!!!! this character of being ex-army tough as old boots numkbskull of yours is just so plainly boring and most definitely from the 70's era rather than "all in it together" 2010's era!!!

Just grow up and more importantly stop being a pathetic juvenile!

Laughing

31Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 23:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Prick!

32Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 23:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Prick!

Laughing

33Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Apr 05 2013, 23:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I own a chain saw you no.

34Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 00:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Prick!

Are you weird and over sensitive or is it an act?

35Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 00:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:I own a chain saw you no.

And thats the reason I voted for Magoo - hard as nails and more believable than a so-called army veteran (whose army was actually an ant-farm which he looks after whilst off from school) and thicko chicken who is brave behind a keyboard but never shows up when meetings are arranged!

36Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 00:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:I own a chain saw you no.

And thats the reason I voted for Magoo - hard as nails and more believable than a so-called army veteran (whose army was actually an ant-farm which he looks after whilst off from school) and thicko chicken who is brave behind a keyboard but never shows up when meetings are arranged!

Beep beep Laughing

37Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 00:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And welcome BURNDEN ACES - the site was good until these pricks joined and now its just as bad as Burnden aces for their "contrversial" attitude to other posters.

This is where I bid a fond farewell and miss this forum, as it was. This forum is only heading one way now - donwards with these cretins on board.

38Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 00:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:And welcome BURNDEN ACES - the site was good until these pricks joined and now its just as bad as Burnden aces for their "contrversial" attitude to other posters.

This is where I bid a fond farewell and miss this forum, as it was. This forum is only heading one way now - donwards with these cretins on board.

Laughing

39Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 00:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop bringing other shite from other forums on to this site you toss-pot .

Do you not know the rules you wanker ?

Laughing

40Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 01:54

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I blame magoo and his chainsaw, you're one cruel twat for causing Amos to do one, and Scott no need to fuel the fire, the truck got started a few weeks back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum