Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the cock of the nuts ?

+23
Keegan
Leeds_Trotter
WhiteBic
Norpig
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
summercummings
Triumph
Lyric Todkill
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Cock of the nuts .

Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 180

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 16:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You seem to know your stuff AD.

102Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont get into fights, would,nt want to and would only use it in mild measure if attacked. Like i said you can easily deter an attacker from further aggression does'nt matter what they are built like or what weapon they have apart from a gun of course.
Try it, you need a licence and insurance and a lot of dedication, your mate will put you right.

103Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes he loves it, he does it six nights a week and drives to Nottingham on Fridays just to train for a couple of hours.

I only fight people who I know I can beat, like somebody who looks like the milky bar kid or Magoo.

No hard feeling AD.

104Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry dad is a bulshitter

105Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Boggersbelief wrote:Angry dad is a bulshitter
I can honestly say i have never ever shit on a bull.

106Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:Yes he loves it, he does it six nights a week and drives to Nottingham on Fridays just to train for a couple of hours.

I only fight people who I know I can beat, like somebody who looks like the milky bar kid or Magoo.

No hard feeling AD.
None at all, life's too short.

107Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:42

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I would wipe the floor with the lot of you.

108Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I would wipe the floor with the lot of you.

I think you need to wipe your mouth first.

109Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Nov 01 2013, 22:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks like Angry Dad won the poll. Michael Bolton would have something to say about that if he was still alive.

110Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Nov 01 2013, 22:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Are you sure he won RT?

:ninja: 

111Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Nov 01 2013, 22:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Although I detest the poster but BDP seems to had won the hearts of many!!!!

112Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Nov 01 2013, 23:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Are you sure he won RT?

:ninja: 
Apologies Sluffy! I've been on the Kronenburg tonight and my eyesight is fading! Yep, you pipped AD on merit! Laughing 

113Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Nov 01 2013, 23:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think my many votes came from my fans who read the topic title more as 'Who is the bellend of the Nuts?

In which case they would have voted absolutely correctly.

:number1: 

114Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 18:53

Have you missed me you bunch of wankers? for some reason i forgot my password, i thought it was boltonwank or shitbolton, or fuckbolton but i was wrong. anyway, I;m back.

So what's been happening in the football world? oh yes, bolton look like a team heading for non-league and super Rovers are Premier League bound. One Jordan Rhodes!

There apears to be some new faces on here so just for the record i come on this site from time to time to laugh at the bolton shite and make myself feel good. not that i need to feel good, the ladies of blackburn do that for me.

115Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 18:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Have you missed me you bunch of wankers? for some reason i forgot my password, i thought it was boltonwank or shitbolton, or fuckbolton but i was wrong. anyway, I;m back.

So what's been happening in the football world? oh yes, bolton look like a team heading for non-league and super Rovers are Premier League bound. One Jordan Rhodes!

There apears to be some new faces on here so just for the record i come on this site from time to time to laugh at the bolton shite and make myself feel good. not that i need to feel good, the ladies of blackburn do that for me.
So how was Guantanamo Bay? - hoped you like the present we got for you - water torture! Still wearing your orange onesie?

116Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 19:11

bwfc71 wrote:
So how was Guantanamo Bay? -  hoped you like the present we got for you - water torture!   Still wearing your orange onesie?
i've been away shagging your bird, unfortunately she kept me locked up as she wanted a real man to satisfy her when you had left. how's the food business, put another restaurant chain out of business of late?

117Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 19:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The franchise is doing well and got back my first dividend.

My other business is doing fine

And I am based in Manchester (with trips to London and Amsterdam), at moment, so if you ever want to meet up and let me finish what you cant even start then let me know - unless your sister gets you arrested again for undesirable things!

118Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 19:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can tell Whittam has numerous accounts, 10 votes ffs.

119Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 19:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:You can tell Whittam has numerous accounts, 10 votes ffs.
lol! 

120Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 19:44

bwfc71 wrote:The franchise is doing well and got back my first dividend.

My other business is doing fine

And I am based in Manchester (with trips to London and Amsterdam), at moment, so if you ever want to meet up and let me finish what you cant even start then let me know - unless your sister gets you arrested again for undesirable things!
i can't meet up unfortunately as if your away your bird will want me to satisfy her again. says she's sick of having to get the magnifying glass out when your around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum