Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the cock of the nuts ?

+23
Keegan
Leeds_Trotter
WhiteBic
Norpig
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
summercummings
Triumph
Lyric Todkill
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Cock of the nuts .

Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 180

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 02:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:And welcome BURNDEN ACES - the site was good until these pricks joined and now its just as bad as Burnden aces for their "contrversial" attitude to other posters.

This is where I bid a fond farewell and miss this forum, as it was. This forum is only heading one way now - donwards with these cretins on board.

Farewell, adios, auf veidersein, thank fuck we no longer have to put up with your breakdowns, you need to concentrate on your bird, and leave forums alone.

I am probably the easiest person to get along with, but I would happily knock ten bells out of you within 10 minutes of meeting you, make of that what you will, but please fuck off, and leave forums for your own good.

42Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 07:45

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

come back, chris

43Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 12:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who the fuck voted for me? I'm a very gentle and peaceful guy!
I voted for RT. It's the quiet ones who don't feel the need to shoot their mouths off who are generally the hardest in my experience. The gobshites are usually at the back of the queue.

44Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 12:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

10 votes for sluffy? Madness.

45Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 12:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is Jayne not an option?
Sexist.

46Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sat Apr 06 2013, 13:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

8 votes!

I don't know whether I should be insulted or flattered.

47Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sun Apr 07 2013, 20:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:Not soft as shit - but at least i turned up to fights which Bernard chickened out of!!!

Stop harassing me.

It's not good for your health.

I'm the cock btw.

48Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sun Apr 07 2013, 20:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Stop harassing me.

It's not good for your health.

I'm the cock btw.

Impossible. Amos travelled all the way from Amsterdam not to fight you and you still chickened out.

49Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sun Apr 07 2013, 20:31

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Laughing

50Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Sun Apr 07 2013, 23:13

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha has a mean bellyflop

51Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 00:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Scott you ponce get yourself up to the A5033 Northwich rd anytime this week between 6 -8pm mon to thurs and you will find me out running you wont miss me all in black heavy built 6-2 , you can show me what you can do, but dont fuck about you fairy, fucking go for me show me how you are going to punch my face off and i will show you how that wont happen because i will have already snapped one or both of your wrists and splintered a shin and then i will listen to you screaming for a bit then finish my running and believe me that is what will happen if you decide to carry out your empty threat.xxx

52Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 00:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oh yeah i cant see your shit posts so dont bother with the bravado, just come along and give me a nice surprise.

53Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 00:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:Scott you ponce get yourself up to the A5033 Northwich rd anytime this week between 6 -8pm mon to thurs and you will find me out running you wont miss me all in black heavy built 6-2 , you can show me what you can do, but dont fuck about you fairy, fucking go for me show me how you are going to punch my face off and i will show you how that wont happen because i will have already snapped one or both of your wrists and splintered a shin and then i will listen to you screaming for a bit then finish my running and believe me that is what will happen if you decide to carry out your empty threat.xxx

We've got both an ignore feature and a pm system, so please use them and keep your threats off the forum from now on please because nobody wants to read them.

Thank you.

54Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 00:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I do, freedom of speech and all that,Sluffy are you on your Periods/ or on the change.

55Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 00:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Look mate, enough is enough.

If you haven't noticed Natasha as put a great deal of time and effort in composing her Behind Enemy Lines feature, which we advertise widely to attract people to come and view our site - that's why we've had a load of new faces viewing the forum in the last day or so.

We need new people to come and like our site and join in with posting in order to make the site more livelier and better for ALL of us including you.

The BEL feature isn't for the prim and proper, so we are no prudes on here and we enjoy a laugh but most decent folk will find it offensive asking a woman poster if she likes taking it up the arse - we aren't that kind of a site - we don't want to be that kind of a site.

You say you've apologised to her by pm - so it sounds that even you realise that you went too far - so what is it with all the whiney bitching now for?

Pack it in, go to bed and sleep it off.

I can't give a toss if you hate me or not, I do care however about this site and it's about time you stopped pissing on it - for everyone's sake.

Ok?

56Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 00:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Scott you ponce get yourself up to the A5033 Northwich rd anytime this week between 6 -8pm mon to thurs and you will find me out running you wont miss me all in black heavy built 6-2 , you can show me what you can do, but dont fuck about you fairy, fucking go for me show me how you are going to punch my face off and i will show you how that wont happen because i will have already snapped one or both of your wrists and splintered a shin and then i will listen to you screaming for a bit then finish my running and believe me that is what will happen if you decide to carry out your empty threat.xxx

We've got both an ignore feature and a pm system, so please use them and keep your threats off the forum from now on please because nobody wants to read them.

Thank you.
Just answering my mail sluffy been away but funny how you dont pull scott up when he starts his crap. Why is that, seems to me you think scott is amusing and you only say something when i answer it. WELL DONT WORRY I CANT READ THE TWATS POSTS NOW, Just hope he turns up then i can tell everyone how well he didn't do.

57Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 00:40

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:Look mate, enough is enough.

If you haven't noticed Natasha as put a great deal of time and effort in composing her Behind Enemy Lines feature, which we advertise widely to attract people to come and view our site - that's why we've had a load of new faces viewing the forum in the last day or so.

We need new people to come and like our site and join in with posting in order to make the site more livelier and better for ALL of us including you.

The BEL feature isn't for the prim and proper, so we are no prudes on here and we enjoy a laugh but most decent folk will find it offensive asking a woman poster if she likes taking it up the arse - we aren't that kind of a site - we don't want to be that kind of a site.

You say you've apologised to her by pm - so it sounds that even you realise that you went too far - so what is it with all the whiney bitching now for?

Pack it in, go to bed and sleep it off.

I can't give a toss if you hate me or not, I do care however about this site and it's about time you stopped pissing on it - for everyone's sake.

Ok?

You really are up your own arse, aren't you, you go to bed you boring prick. Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 2839888827

58Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 06:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Listen Mr insecure.

You want me to drive to Northwich rd, to meet 6-2 fat bastard old man ?

Get a fucking grip.

Look through the threads though, you can find out where I'm from, you can come to me.

Let me know though then I can prepare .

59Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 06:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Thank you.
Just answering my mail sluffy been away but funny how you dont pull scott up when he starts his crap. Why is that, seems to me you think scott is amusing and you only say something when i answer it. WELL DONT WORRY I CANT READ THE TWATS POSTS NOW, Just hope he turns up then i can tell everyone how well he didn't do.

Your almost 50

Get a grip old man.

60Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 11:01

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:

Listen Mr insecure.

You want me to drive to Northwich rd, to meet 6-2 fat bastard old man ?

Get a fucking grip.

Look through the threads though, you can find out where I'm from, you can come to me.

Let me know though then I can prepare .

::wtf::

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum