Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the cock of the nuts ?

+23
Keegan
Leeds_Trotter
WhiteBic
Norpig
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
summercummings
Triumph
Lyric Todkill
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Cock of the nuts .

Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 180

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 11:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well that escalated quickly..

62Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 12:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cant see all the posts because i'm at work and the filter has kicked in, but why have i got 7 votes? I've not had a proper punch up for years but ScottJames30 you could make me change my mind, keep looking over your shoulder sunshine:x

63Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:cant see all the posts because i'm at work and the filter has kicked in, but why have i got 7 votes? I've not had a proper punch up for years but ScottJames30 you could make me change my mind, keep looking over your shoulder sunshine:x

Your not in good practice then.

My advice is to start at the bottom, then work your way up love.

64Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:16

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would quite happily knock the living shit out of you all Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 681569365

65Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we should set up a boxing ring and all knock the crap out of each other.

It will be a good night that.

66Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:22

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I demand more votes or else!

67Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:37

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:I think we should set up a boxing ring and all knock the crap out of each other.

It will be a good night that.

Live chat Box available on the night for the pussy's that can't make it.

68Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I demand more votes or else!

You're taking it too far.

No need for threats.

69Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:43

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:I demand more votes or else!

You're taking it too far.

No need for threats.
Don't be getting fresh with me. Twisted Evil

70Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why has this thread turned violent all of a sudden Very Happy

71Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:47

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

24 hour ban for Leeds.

72Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:55

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:24 hour ban for Leeds.
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 927261665 Nobody has the guts.

73Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Mon Apr 08 2013, 17:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're all a bunch of women.

74Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Tue Apr 09 2013, 01:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Scott you ponce get yourself up to the A5033 Northwich rd anytime this week between 6 -8pm mon to thurs and you will find me out running you wont miss me all in black heavy built 6-2 , you can show me what you can do, but dont fuck about you fairy, fucking go for me show me how you are going to punch my face off and i will show you how that wont happen because i will have already snapped one or both of your wrists and splintered a shin and then i will listen to you screaming for a bit then finish my running and believe me that is what will happen if you decide to carry out your empty threat.xxx

Listen Mr insecure.

You want me to drive to Northwich rd, to meet 6-2 fat bastard old man ?

Get a fucking grip.

Look through the threads though, you can find out where I'm from, you can come to me.

Let me know though then I can prepare .

::wtf::
prepare for what doris? Eight weeks in bed , you got 3 more days left ,there's some quiet spots here where we won't be seen , don't give me that bullshit about being able to find you it's bollox. If you do get the balls from somewhere better bring a driver to take you to hospital. You won't be able to do it .

75Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Tue Apr 09 2013, 01:20

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Scott you ponce get yourself up to the A5033 Northwich rd anytime this week between 6 -8pm mon to thurs and you will find me out running you wont miss me all in black heavy built 6-2 , you can show me what you can do, but dont fuck about you fairy, fucking go for me show me how you are going to punch my face off and i will show you how that wont happen because i will have already snapped one or both of your wrists and splintered a shin and then i will listen to you screaming for a bit then finish my running and believe me that is what will happen if you decide to carry out your empty threat.xxx

Listen Mr insecure.

Get a fucking grip.

Look through the threads though, you can find out where I'm from, you can come to me.

Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 2097682944
prepare for what doris? Eight weeks in bed , you got 3 more days left ,there's some quiet spots here where we won't be seen , don't give me that bullshit about being able to find you it's bollox. If you do get the balls from somewhere better bring a driver to take you to hospital. You won't be able to do it .
Fucking hell it's like an explosion on here recently, who cares who's keyboard is harder than the other, get a fucking grip as Keegan says it's t'internet nothing more nothing less, not like he's nailing your Missus or owt is it, fuck me BA is looking more like nursery school as every day passes, I trust the mods will step in:lol:

76Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Tue Apr 09 2013, 05:20

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Can we stop promising to kick each others ass please? My keyboard is black with silver trim and looks really menacing (except that it is branded with Polaroid) - I'd bet it is more menacing than all you guys' keyboards. The threats of violence are getting quite boring and I'd hate to have to hop on a plane and come over to cause an International incident.
::seething2::

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

77Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Tue Apr 09 2013, 05:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... and who is Doris?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

78Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Tue Apr 09 2013, 05:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Listen Mr insecure.

Get a fucking grip.

Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 2097682944

I'll make you have another panic attack. Very Happy

Stop trying to come across as Mr hard guy, i'll do this i'll do that.

Your an insecure weirdo, trying to make everybody scared of you, well it won't work with me , I've done enough training in my time to fight back against not-rights like you.

Now fuckoff, and stop boring every body, your sad.

Get a grip, you're nearly fifty FFS.

79Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Tue Apr 09 2013, 05:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:... and who is Doris?

Its what his Mrs calls him.

80Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Tue Apr 09 2013, 06:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

O and AD, when you are talking to your Mrs, does she fall asleep ?

No wonder she's trying to palm you off with another woman Very Happy

Yawn!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum