Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the cock of the nuts ?

+23
Keegan
Leeds_Trotter
WhiteBic
Norpig
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
summercummings
Triumph
Lyric Todkill
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Cock of the nuts .

Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 180

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Tue Apr 09 2013, 07:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Quit baiting AD, Scott. Life's too short.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

82Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Tue Apr 09 2013, 07:29

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

How the hell have i got 5 votes!?

83Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Tue Apr 09 2013, 07:30

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dont know if anyone knew but my profile picture IS me

Wink

84Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Wed Apr 10 2013, 04:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Buuuuuk buk buk buk!

85Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Wed Apr 10 2013, 12:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Buuuuuk buk buk buk!

Retarded chicken?

86Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Wed Apr 10 2013, 12:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that we're 3 pages into this keyboard wankfest can we reset the poll and vote again?

87Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Wed Apr 10 2013, 12:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very good idea Wanderlust, and who will you be voting for this time, My old mate. Very Happy

88Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Wed Apr 10 2013, 13:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a secret ballot Magoo, but I will tell you that I'd be voting in the basis that the ones that make the biggest threats whilst hiding behind their online personas are probably the weakest in reality.

89Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Wed Apr 10 2013, 13:06

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 677999948 Cowards.

90Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Wed Apr 10 2013, 17:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Buuuuuk buk buk buk!

Retarded chicken?

No that's a panic attack Laughing

91Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 11 2013, 01:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Still no show Scott! But then I never really thought you would back up those big words ,all wind and piss after all.

92Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 11 2013, 06:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Still no show Scott! But then I never really thought you would back up those big words ,all wind and piss after all.

Read post 58 bauldy , and stop pretending to be hard.

You might have another panic attack Very Happy

Or a breakdown beep beep.

93Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 11 2013, 08:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

O and do you still think you'll beat Tyson fury in a fight?

94Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 00:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:O and do you still think you'll beat Tyson fury in a fight?
Not in a ring with gloves on Scott ,but in a phone box or a back alley yes no probs and it would,nt be a fight I don't fight I dissable attackers either by disconnecting their brain temporarily or putting them to sleep or snapping bones, I could kill a man with one finger but I would,nt.

95Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 00:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Still no show Scott! But then I never really thought you would back up those big words ,all wind and piss after all.

What's a bauldy ?

96Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 06:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Not in a ring with gloves on Scott ,but in a phone box or a back alley yes no probs and it would,nt be a fight I don't fight I dissable attackers either by disconnecting their brain temporarily or putting them to sleep or snapping bones, I could kill a man with one finger but I would,nt.

Do you do Taekwondo ?

I've a mate, and I think he's 4th or 5th dan, he's into all that pressure point stuff and disabling people.

He showed me a few moves once, I was quite impressed ,he's only 5'8 or 5'9.

He would be fucked if I had armour on though Very Happy

97Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 06:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

What's a bauldy ?

Fuck knows ?

98Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 06:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD and Sluffy has to fight it out for the cock of the nuts .

I can' believe I didn't win ?

99Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 16:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Do you do Taekwondo ?

I've a mate, and I think he's 4th or 5th dan, he's into all that pressure point stuff and disabling people.

He showed me a few moves once, I was quite impressed ,he's only 5'8 or 5'9.

He would be fucked if I had armour on though Very Happy
Yes i did, I think he'd find a chink in the armour and do a lot of damage at his level scott, i reached 6th dan black but dont go anymore, i,m more concerned with fitness levels ie stamina at my age now so i try an run as much as i can, and being a big boxing fan i love the heavy bag thats about all i do apart from grip and finger exersizes.

100Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Apr 18 2013, 16:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You dont have to break a wrist if a punch is thrown just catching it and putting pressure on it will have the attacker at your mercy begging you to let go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum