Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the cock of the nuts ?

+23
Keegan
Leeds_Trotter
WhiteBic
Norpig
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
summercummings
Triumph
Lyric Todkill
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Cock of the nuts .

Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap6%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap5%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 180

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 19:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 4% [ 8 ].
Natasha Whittam 6% [ 10 ]

Very Happy 

122Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 19:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see I can't really vote for BDP now!

123Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 20:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:The franchise is doing well and got back my first dividend.

My other business is doing fine

And I am based in Manchester (with trips to London and Amsterdam), at moment, so if you ever want to meet up and let me finish what you cant even start then let me know - unless your sister gets you arrested again for undesirable things!
i can't meet up unfortunately as if your away your bird will want me to satisfy her again. says she's sick of having to get the magnifying glass out when your around.
You have been away too long.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

124Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Thu Nov 14 2013, 23:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hello Hater. I think my better half knows you. She's a nurse at the VD clinic at the Royal Blackburn Hospital. The nobs of Blackburn are in safe hands there,although as you're aware a finders fee is often incurred. Keep taking the tablets and stay from livestock for a few weeks.

125Who is the cock of the nuts ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri Nov 15 2013, 06:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote: Keep taking the tablets and stay from livestock for a few weeks.
:rofl: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum