Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joke Thread

+45
Bwfc1958
Pevensey Pete
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
NickFazer
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Culcheth_White
Lofty_Love
scottjames30
Triumph
Sgt. Bash
Leeds_Trotter
rammywhite
terenceanne
Lyric Todkill
JonnyRandom
MartinBWFC
Angry Dad
LeedsWanderer
WhiteBic
Reebok_Rebel
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Whatsupdoc
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
xmiles
jayjay23
Natasha Whittam
Spillthebeans
trotter1948
gloswhite
Quent
Sluffy
largehat
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Keegan
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
49 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 50]

921Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Fri Jan 29 2016, 02:00

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Paedophile pills. 
Take two tablets in the morning and two tablets at night. 
Keep out of reach of children.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

922Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sat Feb 06 2016, 19:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

EARTHQUAKE IN BURNLEY

An earthquake measuring 4.3 on the Richter scale hit Burnley in the early hours, its epicentre was in Padiham. Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly, muttering "Fuuuckinell".

The tremor decimated the area causing approximately £30 worth of damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Majorca and the Costa del Sol were damaged beyond repair.

Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their giros arrived.

Burnley 2BR reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Burnley. One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said, "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay-Mercedes come running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Victoria-Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was skinning up and watching Jeremy Kyle the next morning."

Apparently looting, muggings and car crime were unaffected and carried on as normal. The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals.

Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, including benefit books, jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos and Bone China from Poundland.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster.

Clothing is most sought after - items most needed include:

Nike or Burberry baseball caps

Kappa tracksuit tops (his and hers)

Shell suits (female)

White sport socks

Rockport boots and any other items usually sold in Primark.

Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same.

Required foodstuffs include:

Microwave meals, Tins of baked beans, Ice cream, Cans of Colt 45 or Special Brew.

22p buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms.

£2 buys chips, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of 9.

£5 buys B&H and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected.

***Breaking news***

Rescue workers found a girl in the rubble smothered in raspberry alco-pop.

'Where are you bleeding from?' they asked, "Colne" said the girl, "wossit gotta do wiv you?"

923Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sat Feb 06 2016, 19:51

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Local woman won a jam making comp in my village today, funny thing is she has no arms or legs.

Jammy C#ut

924Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sat Feb 06 2016, 20:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:EARTHQUAKE IN BURNLEY

An earthquake measuring 4.3 on the Richter scale hit Burnley in the early hours, its epicentre was in Padiham. Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly, muttering "Fuuuckinell".

The tremor decimated the area causing approximately £30 worth of damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Majorca and the Costa del Sol were damaged beyond repair.

Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their giros arrived.

Burnley 2BR reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Burnley. One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said, "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay-Mercedes come running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Victoria-Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was skinning up and watching Jeremy Kyle the next morning."

Apparently looting, muggings and car crime were unaffected and carried on as normal. The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals.

Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, including benefit books, jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos and Bone China from Poundland.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster.

Shell suits (female)

White sport socks

Microwave meals, Tins of baked beans, Ice cream, Cans of Colt 45 or Special Brew.

***Breaking news***

'Where are you bleeding from?' they asked, "Colne" said the girl, "wossit gotta do wiv you?"
:rofl: :clap:

925Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sun Feb 07 2016, 00:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

BoltonTillIDie wrote:EARTHQUAKE IN BURNLEY

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Shell suits (female)

White sport socks

***Breaking news***

:rofl:  Brilliant!

926Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon Feb 15 2016, 23:07

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

AN AIRPLANE WAS ABOUT TO CRASH; THERE WERE 5 PASSENGERS ON BOARD, BUT ONLY 4 PARACHUTES.
THE FIRST PASSENGER, HOLLY MADISON SAID, "I HAVE MY OWN REALITY SHOW AND I AM THE SMARTEST AND PRETTIEST WOMAN AT PLAYBOY, SO AMERICANS DON'T WANT ME TO DIE."SHE TOOK THE FIRST PACK AND JUMPED OUT OF THE PLANE.
THE SECOND PASSENGER, JOHN MCCAIN, SAID, "I'M A SENATOR, AND A DECORATED WAR HERO FROM AN ELITE NAVY UNIT FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." SO HE GRABBED THE SECOND PACK AND JUMPED.
THE THIRD PASSENGER, DONALD TRUMP SAID, "I AM GOING TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I AM THE SMARTEST MAN IN OUR COUNTRY, AND I WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" .
SO HE GRABBED THE PACK NEXT TO HIM AND JUMPED OUT.
THE FOURTH PASSENGER, BILLY GRAHAM, SAID TO THE FIFTH PASSENGER, A 10-YEAR-OLD SCHOOLGIRL, "I HAVE LIVED A FULL LIFE AND SERVED MY GOD THE BEST I COULD. I WILL SACRIFICE MY LIFE AND LET YOU HAVE THE LAST PARACHUTE. "
THE LITTLE GIRL SAID, "THAT'S OKAY, MR. GRAHAM. THERE'S A PARACHUTE LEFT FOR YOU. THE SMARTEST MAN IN AMERICA TOOK MY SCHOOLBAG ."

927Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Tue Mar 01 2016, 22:08

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

A customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Irish sausages?"
The assistant asks, "Are you Irish?"
The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am, but let me ask
You something...
If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?
Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if
I was German?
Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?
Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?
Or if I asked for Polish sausage, would you ask if I was Polish?"
The assistant says, "No, I probably wouldn't."
The guy says, "Well then, just because I asked for Irish sausage,
why then did you ask me if I'm Irish?"
The assistant replied, "Because this is Halfords."

928Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Tue Mar 01 2016, 22:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

A solicitor parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show it off to his colleagues.
As he's getting out of the car, a truck comes speeding along too close to the kerb and takes off the door before zooming off.
More than a little distraught, the solicitor grabs his mobile and calls the police.
Five minutes later, the police arrive. Before the policeman has a chance to ask any questions, the man starts screaming hysterically: 'My Porsche, my beautiful silver Porsche is ruined. No matter how long it's at the panel beaters, it'll simply never be the same again!'
After the man finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes his head in disgust.
'I can't believe how materialistic you bloody solicitors are,' he says. 'You lot are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else in your life.'
'How can you say such a thing at a time like this?' sobs the Porsche owner.
The policeman replies: 'Didn't you realise that your arm was torn off when the truck hit you?'
The Solicitor looks down in horror.
'OH, fuck he screams...
'Where's my Rolex?

929Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Tue Mar 01 2016, 22:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do you get a nun pregnant? Dress her up as an altar boy.

930Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed Mar 16 2016, 09:39

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden he stumbled on something, it was an old lamp and out came a Genie.
The sunny California sky clouded and in a booming voice, the Genie said, "Because you have freed me, I will grant you one wish."
The man thought for a while, and said, "I want a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."
The Genie said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges and environmental consequences that kind of undertaking would create. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel would take over thousands of miles! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish."
The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Genie, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say "nothing!", and how I can make a woman truly happy."
The Genie replied, "You want two lanes on that bridge or four?"

931Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sat Mar 26 2016, 10:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Last night I was watching this movie with creepy organ music, when all of a sudden I found myself shouting at the top of my lungs ”DON'T GO IN THAT CHURCH FOR FUCKSAKES!!!"
My wife goes " for goodness sake, what are you watching?"
"Our wedding video" I replied!!...

932Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon Mar 28 2016, 22:02

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have problem. I have two female parrots that used to live in a house of ill repute, but they only know how to say one thing." 
"What do they say?" the priest inquired. 
They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?" 
"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, then he thought for a moment. "You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Peter. My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying... that phrase in no time."
"Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution." 
The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them. 
After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?" 
There was stunned silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank. Our prayers have been answered."

933Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Thu Mar 31 2016, 21:26

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I was chatting up a Gypsy girl in the pub last night, when she asked if I'd like to go back to her place and have a good time.She wasn't fucking kidding. I went on the waltzers, the dodgems, the ghost train. I even came home with a goldfish

934Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Fri Apr 01 2016, 21:40

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

The Day the Penis asked for a Raise!
I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons.
I do physical labour.
I work at great depths.
I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
I work in a damp environment.
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.
Sincerely,
P. Niss
The Response:
Dear Penis:
After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight.
You fall asleep after brief work periods.
You do not always follow the orders of the management team. 
You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift. 
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
You will retire well before you are 65.
You are unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed assigned task.
And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious-looking bags.
Sincerely, V. Gina..

935Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon Apr 04 2016, 11:24

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

A Chinese man, a Frenchman, an Englishman and a Pakistani are on holiday and 
enjoying the sights off the 'End of the World Cliffs' in Sagres, Portugal.
They are standing at the edge of a cliff viewing the sea when the Chinese 
suddenly throws a wad of money off the cliff.
"Why did you do that?" ask the others.
"We have so much money in China that I can afford to do it" says the Chinese
man..
"Ok" says the Frenchman and throws a bottle of champagne off the cliff into
the sea, saying "We have so much champagne in France that I can afford to do 
it."
The Pakistani looks at the Englishman and says…..
"Don't you f***ing dare!"

936Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon Apr 04 2016, 11:26

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

The binman is driving along a street picking up the wheelie bins and emptying them into his truck.
He goes to one house where the bin hasn't been left out, and in the spirit of kindness, and after having a quick look about for the bin,he gets out of his truck goes to the front door and knocks.. There's no answer.
Being a kindly and conscientious bloke, he knocks again - much harder. Eventually a Japanese man comes to the door. "Harro!" says the Japanese man..
"Hello, mate! Where's ya bin?" asks the collector.
"I bin on toiret," explains the Japanese bloke, a bit perplexed.
Realising the fellow had misunderstood him, the bin man smiles and tries again.
"No! No! Mate, Where's your dust bin?"
"I dust been to toiret, I toll you!'' says the Japanese man, still perplexed.
"Listen," says the collector. "you're misunderstanding me. I mean, where's your wheelie bin?'"
"OK, OK." replies the Japanese man with a sheepish grin, and whispers in the collector's ear. "I wheelie bin having sex wiffa wife's sista!!..

937Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon Apr 04 2016, 14:24

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Stewart and his wife Barbara go to the county fair every year,

And every year Stewart would say, "Barbara, I'd like to ride in that helicopter"

Barbara always replied,

"I know Stewart, but that helicopter ride is seventy quid, and seventy quid is seventy quid!"

One year later Stewart and Barbara went to the fair, and Stewart said, "Barbara, I'm 75 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance"

To this, Barbara replied,

"Stewart, that helicopter ride is seventy quid, and seventy quid is seventy quid"

The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's seventy quid. "

Stewart and Barbara agreed and up they went.

The pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard.

He did his daredevil tricks over and over again,

But still not a word...

When they landed, the pilot turned to Stewart and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't.

I'm impressed!"

Stewart replied, "Well, to tell you the truth I almost said something when Barbara fell out,

But you know, seventy quid is seventy quid!"

938Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon Apr 04 2016, 18:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy Very Happy

939Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon Apr 04 2016, 19:32

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bloke going in the doctors as a nun comes out crying floods of tears.
The bloke says to the doctor. "Just passed a nun and she was in floods of tears."
"Aye", the doc replied, "I told her she was pregnant."
"Wow! Is she?"
"No. But it cured her hiccups!"

940Joke Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon Apr 04 2016, 19:37

My wife has just been to M & S to buy herself a maternity bra.
The shop assistant asked her,"What
bust?"
"The fucking condom," She replied!!..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum