Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers want Wilder

+24
JohannesburgWanderer
Diadora
boltonbonce
wessy
karlypants
xmiles
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
Bolton Nuts
Fabians Right Peg
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
wanderlust
FullofSprite
Norpig
gloswhite
doffcocker
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

141Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Fook knows, I don't even like Pepsi.

So you made it up when you said I could get a bulk delivery out of office hours?

You absolute bellend. You are dead to me.

142Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, I'm 100% sure you could bulk buy bastard Pepsi for after 8pm

143Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I get my Pepsi online. In glass bottles. Don't like it out of a can.

144Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce, sort her out

145Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK Boggers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

146Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

147Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cans! Not for me.

148Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Cans! Not for me.

Just incase she's being picky

149Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always loved Coke out of the recycled bottles with the crown on when I was a kid that we're all scuffed.

Never tasted the same since!

150Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Cans! Not for me.

Just incase she's being picky
Very Happy

151Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't see a refined lady supping out of a can.

152Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 20:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bloody Hell, that's nearly £1 a can!

Currently 30 cans for £7 at Asda, that's about 23p per can.

153Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 21:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bloody Hell, that's nearly £1 a can!

Currently 30 cans for £7 at Asda, that's about 23p per can.
Fuck me! What do you want? 

Never satisfied!

154Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 22:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's as if some of you lose the ability to think rationally when  it comes to this issue.

Peter Reid has no experience of lower league football, he will not be manager. Not a chance.

The club are clearly waiting for the right man who is probably under contract to another club.
Pep Guardiola is at another club but everyone knows he's going to City and has done for months so I don't get your point.

I'm sure that one of the thousands of eager applicants you said would be sacrificing their children to get the job will be better qualified than Reidy so it's surprising that one of them hasn't been appointed yet.

Personally I think that your mantra of "experienced at this level" is more about what you'd like as opposed to who actually wants the job.

155Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 22:48

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:It's as if some of you lose the ability to think rationally when  it comes to this issue.

Peter Reid has no experience of lower league football, he will not be manager. Not a chance.

The club are clearly waiting for the right man who is probably under contract to another club.
Pep Guardiola is at another club but everyone knows he's going to City and has done for months so I don't get your point.

I'm sure that one of the thousands of eager applicants you said would be sacrificing their children to get the job will be better qualified than Reidy so it's surprising that one of them hasn't been appointed yet.

Personally I think that your mantra of "experienced at this level" is more about what you'd like as opposed to who actually wants the job.
What? Pep Guardiola is going to Manchester City? But Pep promised he was coming here! affraid

Well, if he isn't willing to take on the greatest football management job in the entire universe just because some rich git with a fat wallet has offered him some pathetic little things like Champions League Football and actual money to spend on players he can just sod off as far as I'm concerned! Evil or Very Mad

We'll have to make do with Claudio Ranieri instead. After all, I bet Leicester can't wait to get rid of that loser can they? Smile

More seriously though, I still think it's going to be Reid or JP with Reid as DoF. I know Nat doesn't believe it, she seems certain that Keith Hill is taking over but I can't see it happening myself. I don't think we can afford to compensate another club for their manager and I don't think one who's currently got a job where he's popular and has board backing is going to want it. That seriously limits our choices imo.

156Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Sun Apr 28 2019, 21:31

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Oh what coulda been.

157Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Sun Apr 28 2019, 23:30

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He's proven himself to be a better manager than Parky but i wouldn't think of him as the one that got away.
After  3 seasons if our owner had sold Clough, Madine and Holding for £11 million and given Wilder 200k to spend on replacements we wouldn't have finished above Leeds and Villa this season,

Would he have been good enough to manage Bolton to 4th bottom this season with our meagre budget and unstable owner?

158Wanderers want Wilder - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Mon Apr 29 2019, 05:56

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Read the title of this thread and immediately thought Bassini had been  spouting some pissed up nonsense again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum